We invite you to join us for our first open house event which will be held online Tuesday, May 18th from 6:30 – 7:30 PM EDT. We will present the latest news on our efforts to bring clean energy to Massachusetts via our offshore wind project which has the potential to generate over 1,600 megawatts of low-cost clean energy, or enough to power over half a million homes.
The Future of Clean Energy is Here
Tuesday, May 18: 6:30 – 7:30 PM EDT
Zoom Live Event
Mayflower Wind Speakers:
Seth Kaplan, Director of External Affairs
Christopher Hardy, External Outreach Manager
Kelsey Perry, Community Liaison Officer
Joel Southall, Fisheries Liaison Officer
Among the items to be discussed:
- The need and opportunity for offshore wind to fulfill Massachusetts’ net-zero carbon emissions goals
- Plans for making Massachusetts an offshore wind hub through investments in ports and supporting infrastructure; workforce development; innovative technologies; and applied research
- An update on onshore electrical infrastructure plans
- Interactions with fisheries and marine users
- Next steps in the permitting and review process
There will be a live Q&A session immediately following the presentation.
All are welcome to participate in this free online event. Please share the event details with friends or neighbors interested in attending!